Critical died process in window 10 is specially detected when the data of the window system is manipulated when it should not be done. This is checked by the critical component of the window and thus it delivers the notification regarding the same. Blue screen with certain appearing notifications is one of the most frustrating things to see. But due to our carelessness in some or the other way we suffer such kind of issues. You need not worry anymore as we are providing the detailed remedies to resolve the problem of critical process died easily.
We are familiar with the fact that there are several of methods with the help of which you can fix the problem of critical process died quickly but at the same time, you should look for the safest method in order to save your data. Here are some of the best solutions which will help you to get rid of the issue.
Critical process died in window 10 – resolved
Solution 1. Drivers should be regularly upgraded
Usually, the problem of critical process died is likely to occur when the drivers or hardware of the system are not compatible with the changes and they too need to be upgraded on regular basis. To fix this follow the steps provided below
- Press “Win + X” in a combination in order to make an entry into Device Manager.
Check for all drivers. In case you see a yellow exclamatory mark, it means the driver is incorrect.
- In such case, you are required to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it. Also, there are chances that your hardware, as well as drives, fail to co ordinate with the upgraded window system. Therefore, it becomes the necessity to upgrade all drivers. You can do so by right clicking a driver and marking “Upgrade Driver Software”.
Solution 2. uninstall Latest update
Sometimes when you install some kind of software in your system it perhaps carries the virus with it, which harms your system and therefore this problem is likely to occur. So make sure while installing any software you must look for the virus included with it and remove it by running a virus scan strategy.
Solution3. In order to repair corrupted system image Run DISM
In case your system file checker is not helping you due to some issue then you may also give this command line utility i.e. DISM (deployment image servicing and management). This could help you to solve the issue. Follow the guidelines as mentioned below.
- Visit command prompt by searching it from the panel and then select run as administrator by right clicking it.
- write the following command one by one in the command prompt window, and press Enter. Ensure the fact that you have not made any typographical error while writing.
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- As soon as cleaning is done, you can restart the system.
Solution 4. Run SFC/SCANNOW
Due to some missing or corrupted files, the problem of critical process died occurs. in order to check the file system, you may use this SFC/scannow command. This command is very desirable as it checks for the system files and corrects the issue if any occurs with time. it will obtain the correct files from the backup and overwrites them on the place of incorrect ones. To perform this procedure you may follow the steps given below.
- In “Search” box. You have to Input “command prompt”. Afterwards give “Command Prompt” by right clicking it and choose “Run as administrator” in order to open a command window.
- Write “SFC / scannow” and hit “Enter key”. Until scan is done, wait for the process to finish.
- As soon as process reaches 100%, you may receive a notification “Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations”, if no corrupted system files are found. If it found any then you may get a notification as “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Finally, now you may restart your system.
We hope you like the remedies and will try them. These are very easy to handle and does not damage the useful data from the system. You may share the information with your family and friends. For any query or suggestion leave your comments.