Myprepaidcenter.com is the portal by Blackhawk NetworkHolding Inc. to check account balance in MyPrepaidCenter Visa and Mastercard, and also you can activate your myprepaidcenter cards directly.
Users from the United States mostly use prepaid credit cards from private banks. These banks are the approved merchants of the Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. Thus, using myprepaidcenter.com will make it much easier to navigate through their cards’ details.
People found carrying cards a much safer option than carrying cash to all the places. Moreover, using cards is a much more convenient option than paying cash everywhere. When people use these cards, they need to track their spendings and transaction history.
Table of Contents
Features of MyPrepaidCenter.com
There are many features of MyPrepaidCenter.com which makes it one of the best portals present over the web. To make you aware of the benefits and features, we have provided some key points below:
- Users get access to all the information about the cards. Moreover, they can also learn about the usage of their particular card.
- All the details about the payments, dues, limit and remaining balance can be seen over the portal’s dashboard. You can access these details by simply logging in to your account over MyPrepaidCenter.com.
- You can make the payments directly through your card using the portal of MyPrepaidCenter.
- You can see the pin that you have set for your card. Moreover, if you have lost your pin, you can reset it.
- Apart from all this, many deals and discount is going over the portal. You can also grab 5% cashback on paying for dinners, movies, etc.
The company provides several services to the United States residents, like handling credit/debit cards and several other preliminary banking services. Purchasing any of the benefits from the above one will give you access to access the portal.
Once you have applied for the card, then you will receive it in no time. The first step you need to take after receiving the card is to activate it. Without activation, the card will be of no use. It is a quite important process that you need to carry out to use the card.
Check MyPrepaidCenter Balance via Login
If you have already registered at myprepaidcenter.com and want to check your balance, follow the steps below.
- Visit Myprepaidcenter’s official website.
- Click on Sign In/Register at the top right of the website.
- Enter your username and password and click on the Sign-in button.
- Now you will be logged in and check various details like your balance, transaction history, etc.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Card Activation
Checking out the steps below will help you activate your myprepaidcenter card quickly.
- If you are willing to use your card, you need to activate it first. For activating, you have to visit the official website of MyPrepaidCenter.com. Make sure to keep your card near you like the card details will be required for proceeding.
- After this, you will click on “Enter Card Number” under the I Have a Card heading. You have to fill in the relevant details like card number, expiry date, and security code.
- Click on the Activate button to activate your card.
- Complete the captcha to prove that you are not a robot and tap on login.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to create your profile.
- Proceed by providing details like name, number, card details, email.
- Now you have to choose your desired username and password. Make sure to choose in a good way to remember them as they both will be required every time you access the portal.
- After submitting the details, a mail is sent to your email for verification purposes. As soon as you verify it, your card will be activated.
Now you can access all the details and usage of your card. You must make sure to keep in mind the limits while spending through your credit or debit cards. Your card’s remaining balance can be seen on the portal of MyPrepaidCenter.com.
Myprepaidcenter.com Assistance Customer Support
You can directly contact MyPrepaidCenter (24×7) at:
- Special Line for American Express cardholders (only USA): 888-900-2347
- Dedicated Support for Stolen Card: 877-227-0956
- Discover cardholders (only USA): 888-842-0336
- Discover cardholders (outside the USA): 801-744-9918
- MasterCard cardholders (only for the USA or Canada): 888-371-2109
- MasterCard cardholders (outside America): 339-234-6415
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075
- Visa cardholders (Outside USA): 801-214-8892
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the most important things to remember when using the card?
- Check Your available card balance. If you use your card for more than the available value, it will not work.
- Check the type of card that you’ve received. Your card will be accepted either:
virtually anywhere; or
only at a select group of merchants
- After logging in, you can get more information regarding the use of cards.
- Make sure to note the card number and the toll-free Cardholder Services number listed on the back of the card at a secured location. You will require the card number and the Cardholder Services number in Case of theft.
- Chose the option of Credit instead of Debit if available
What should I do if the card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, you need to call the Cardholder Services number and provide your card number. You will get a new card with the remaining value at the time of the call. First card replacement is free, and additional replacements will be charged.
What should I do if I encounter a problem at the point of sale?
If you encounter a problem at the point of sale, ask the merchant to call Cardholder Services number at the back of your card.
Where can I go to obtain more information about using the card?
You can find detailed information by logging in at myprepaidcenter.com or by calling the toll-free number at the back of your card.
Where can I see a summary of my transactions?
You can log in at myprepaidcenter.com, and under the My Cards page, you can check your most recent transactions.
Is the card website information secure?
Any information you submit through myprepaidcenter.com is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts or scrambles information submitted online.